The Muppet Show Jacket

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
I was thinking of having an exact replica of :wink: Jacket made for me to wear. Im wondering if anybody could tell me how much it would cost and show me a site that would do it for anyone who would want it made . i wonder why anybody doesnt just make and sell it themselves.

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
What i meant was why didnt The Jim Henson Company have an exact replica of :wink: Jacket made and sell it to the public. Also could you guys answer the questions in the first part of the first post. Disney could sell it as well cant they.

Punch'n'Judy

Reaction score
Yes, but it remains that it is unethical and illegal for anyone other than the design owner to make one for you.

Luke

Reaction score
There is a rumour (started by Master Replica's, lol) that Master Replicas are going to bring one out.

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
Luke where did you hear that and could you provide more info. That would be great.

Luke

Reaction score
I didn't see it myself before, and i just checked and it sadly looks like they are only other peoples ideas/wishes - but someone in the replicas thread had posted that Travis (from Master Replicas) had said on the MR forum they were looking into doing the jacket and the EM Bus. I can't see any mention of this there myself.

So whoever posted that blatent lie here on MC, you made me look like a donkey so shame on you! If i had the time right now instead of going for nibbles i'd go through that thread to name and shame them!

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
That was me and i was giving Travis ideas because he said that Master Replicas are looking into doing non Muppet Replica Muppet items examples are the jacket and the EM Bus. i adress every idea to Travis on a thread i started on the muppet theater part of the master replicas forum like Travis wanted.

Luke

Reaction score
LOL, no i meant the person who posted here that Travis said it was actually happening. It's great people are discussing ideas at their forum.

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
I posted that here as well its explained in my last post before yours Luke.