The Muppet Caper

Erine81981

Reaction score
Does anyone have this movie on a mp3 file or wave file of some kind? If so could you send it to me. I've be craving this movie and I don't have my copy anymore. All the video stores around here don't have a copy and none of my friends have copies at all. (seeing that none of them like the muppets) I would really love to have it to watch tonight. Please help me. Sugar on top?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
coming soon

I don't know if you mind waiting or not, but a special edition DVD release is coming out this November.

dpurves

Reaction score
Do you know if GMC is the only one getting a special edition release, or are some of the other old films getting one too?

MWoO

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Does anyone have this movie on a mp3 file or wave file of some kind? If so could you send it to me. I've be craving this movie and I don't have my copy anymore. All the video stores around here don't have a copy and none of my friends have copies at all. (seeing that none of them like the muppets) I would really love to have it to watch tonight. Please help me. Sugar on top?

Just so you know.

1. An MP3 or WAV file owuldj ust be sound.

2. Trading a video online like that is illegal anwyay.

Mario

Reaction score
have you tried amazon? I remember seeing this on dvd, not special edition or anything, but still.

Erine81981

Reaction score
minor muppetz said:
I don't know if you mind waiting or not, but a special edition DVD release is coming out this November.
Yea I do because I have to wait that long to see it.

MWoO said:
Just so you know.

1. An MP3 or WAV file owuldj ust be sound.

2. Trading a video online like that is illegal anwyay.
Yea but I've been able to turn them into movies. I did it with two fraggle rock episodes.

Mario said:
have you tried amazon? I remember seeing this on dvd, not special edition or anything, but still.
Sorry Mario I don't shop on line. (expect for Ebay and I don't want to wait Look at first question.

Now if anyone can get me file or the film on DVD to send to me. Thanks again guys and hope ya'll have a good week.

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
I bought mine on e-bay and it didn't take long at all to get it.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
A general rule among traders is that if its available commercially, it generally will not be traded.

Just go pick it up at Target; a VHS copy is like $7 or so.