The most sensual moments in the Muppet Show.

Mad Hatter

Reaction score
:attitude: Oh, Sam Eagle already hates this topic. :wink:

For me, it's the Raquel Welch opening number with the giant spider and the Lesley Ann Warren closing number (The Last Dance) with Link Hogthrob. And for you ? :halo:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Oh, man, I haven't seen enough sensual moments on TMS to make a valid judgment...but I think Linda singing "I've Got a Crush On You" to Kermit ranks up there somewhere.

Mad Hatter

Reaction score
Not really sexual, there's no real sex in the programme (It's supposed to be a family show. :smile: ), but softly "sexy". :flirt:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Hmm...well, there was that moment with Miss Piggy sharing a sauna with Rudolf Nureyev...and Miss Piggy singing "How High the Moon" with Roger Moore...

On a decidedly tamer level, when Lynda Carter appeared on the show, at one point during "Orange-Colored Sky," she picked Scooter up and gave him a kiss on the nose. While that wouldn't really qualify as "sensual," I did think it was rather sweet.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Some of my favorites:

Lynda Carter singing Rubber Band Man
Raquel Welch singing Someone Just Like You
Rita Moreno singing Fever

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Perhaps when Charles Aznavour did Inchworm or when Paul Simon did Scarborough Fair.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Definitely Rachel's tender moment with Fozzie. Very grown up there, but not in a trashy way.