Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
All fright fans... One of these will definitely be the big boogy-baddie in Sean (muppetwriter)'s upcoming Ghostbusters/Muppets crossover fanfiction. It is up to you to guess which one.
*Disembodied voice mockingly cheers: You have a chance and a choice.
So don't lose your voice.
7 out of 8 ghouls will allow you to advance...
Pick the wrong one and you won't have a ghost of a chance!
*Eerie laughter.

*Ghostly voice: Oh, and in about a month's time you'll get your one clue.
So just keep voting and I'll come back to check up on you.
*Same laughter as before.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Just to let everyone know, I won't be voting in this poll, 'cause I already know who it's going to be. I just want to see who everyone thinks it is. :smile:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Hi Sean and Ed. I plan on voting, but first, is there a summary for this story anywhere? it might help me better picture who it might be.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... If you go to the "What's Next for the Marvelous Muppetwriter?" thread and browse through the last few posts or so, you'll find some that talk about Sean's plans for this crossover story.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Hi Sean and Ed. I plan on voting, but first, is there a summary for this story anywhere? it might help me better picture who it might be.
Hey, Fragglemuppet. :smile: Sure, I can give you a summary. Here it is:

"Who Ya Gonna Call?" is a retelling of the first Ghostbusters movie, in which the main roles made famous by Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, and Harold Ramis are portrayed by three women (based on MySpace friends Jessica Lauren, Stephanie Zimmermann, and Christina Renee) and features Muppets from all different movies and television shows. In this version of the classic, the new team goes up against a dark, powerful force that plans on opening a doorway to the underworld (in the form of a magical mirror) that will unleash all h*ll upon New York City and the rest of the world. The Salem Witch Trials play a crucial role in this frightening, exciting, and hilarious story.

Hope this helps you out, Fragglemuppet.:wink:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Thanks! I can't wait to read it! Although, I don't think you should have used the word "mirror" in your discription...
:wink:

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Thanks! I can't wait to read it! Although, I don't think you should have used the word "mirror" in your discription...
:wink:
I knew you'd catch that, which is why I'd thrown it in there to get some of you thinking. :wink:

EDIT: But I'm not saying that it's that particular villain. It could be anybody listed or not listed there. Take a look at some other clues I left for you all in that summary: underworld, Salem Witch Trials, and even h*ll.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... Interesting... Seems like you're building on part of the premise of Rider's Delight, along with what was rumored as the storyline for the potential Ghostbusters 3 movie that Dan Aykroyd was developing.