The Kid Cosmic Thread

C to the J

Reaction score
S2 is out today, and I’ve already watched the first two episodes.

So far, I’ve found out what the other cosmic stones of power can do to the user.

•Extra arms
•Gooey
•Elasticity
•Invisibility
•Super speed (found in the Pyramid Puzzle of Pain)
Two other stones in the third episode introduce the ice breath and fire breath abilities.

Last edited:

C to the J

Reaction score
Finished S2! And yes, it’s as impressive as I anticipated.
It allows the user to absorb pain. It was first used by Krosh, who was voiced by the voice of WOY’s Sylvia herself, April Winchell. She, like Fantos, has a voice that was lowered in pitch.
If that wasn’t all interesting enough…
After Kid and the heroes save Earth from Erodious, which is really a giant planet-sized ball that has other multiple copies of cosmic stones, a group called PPG (Planet Protection Group) show up and invite them to join the group. And guess what, they’re voiced by Catherine Cavadini, Tara Strong, and E.G. Daily.

C to the J

Reaction score
A trailer for the third and final season came out recently (somebody get the link), and not only does it look to be the spiritual successor to the original Powerpuff Girls, but it’s mentioned that there’s a 14th stone. It has 6 episodes, but that’s still the most anyone can expect from a year-long series by Netflix.

Now, don’t think Craig McCracken will have Wander Over Yonder’s third season on his mind after KC is over, ‘cause the faith he had in the show’s return probably got pounded out of him in the past few years. Also, he already pitched a number of projects to Netflix several months ago. Craig Bartlett and Genndy Tartakovsky also probably had little-to-no faith in Hey Arnold and Samurai Jack (respectively) getting closure after years of negligence, yet here we are.

Man, what I wouldn’t give to know what’s in the plans for WOY’s third season.