The Kermit Swamp Years Fan club

dwayne1115

Reaction score
There has to be some people out there that love KSY. I just re watched it and I loved every bit of it. I thought it really showed a lot of fresh new Muppeter talent Steve Whitmere and Bill Bereta work wonderfull together and Is it me or are all the frogs in that movie just really loveable. I love Googgles most of all because he seemd to be the most over the top of the four main frogs. I also loved the part where Kermit gets a hand from a Henson boy. That was pure gold right there, or at least to me.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I really like it, much more than I did A Very Merry X-Mas :stick_out_tongue:.
I just love seeing when main characters were little :smile:. But I wish Kermit's brothers and sisters could have had a bigger role :frown:

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
I watched it last night, now that you all mention it, and I love it. My favorite (though not in movie) part is the behind the scenes bit with Joe the Armadillo :smile:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I watched it last night, now that you all mention it, and I love it. My favorite (though not in movie) part is the behind the scenes bit with Joe the Armadillo :smile:
Ya know that is really my favorit part to. From that it really seemed like everyone was just having a great time. It was also very funny the last part of that where Joe is in Bill Bereta's Trailer and he was in the bathroom. Jim Lewis was also very funny in thiat as well.

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
Ya know that is really my favorit part to. From that it really seemed like everyone was just having a great time. It was also very funny the last part of that where Joe is in Bill Bereta's Trailer and he was in the bathroom. Jim Lewis was also very funny in thiat as well.
Lol, I just love it all.

I met Joey Mazzarino a few years ago and I mentioned how me and my Mom love this. He said that the whole behind the scenes bit for KSY was just so much fun :smile:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I bet it was because he was going around preety much anyoing every one, and calling everyone Joe! ha ha I don't understand why people would not like this movie. To me it really had a lot of heart and had something very specal and wonderfull to it.

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
I think that it was great because it really showed how and where Kermit grew up..... I also must mention again that I love joe :smile:

Fluffets

Reaction score
Cool thread, its good, The funniest bit in KSYs was probably the bit where Goggles says "But we don't wear pants *Shows butt*":smile: It was hilarious! There are some very good bits in it I must admit. And once again it featured a character with transitions from being a normal dog to being a muppet dog. Also does the friendly frog named roy sort of remind you of early kermit? :eek:
It did to me!:smile: Lets discuss this.