The Jim Henson Hour merchandise

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
Aw... If only I were still seven years old and seen that auction. I just might have been tempted to give up my trusty She-Ra lunchbox for that one.

beaker

Reaction score
Got it at Muppetfest...sadly it was the ONLY thing from the gloriously nifty JHH. If only figures and other stuff had been made(JHH is my fave muppet show ever)

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Palisades?

I don't know if this has been mentioned before, so I'm sorry if it has, but why not e-mail the guys at Palisades and ask them about doing some action figures from The Jim Henson Hour show? I think that would be awesome! If they're doing figures from The Muppet Show, Muppets Tonight!, The Muppet Christmas Carol, and Muppet Treasure Island, surely they could do The Jim Henson Hour! I guess we've already got figures of Kermit and Gonzo and Fozzie Bear and Link Hogthrob and the Electric Mayhem and Miss Piggy, but perhaps they could JHH versions of them. And of course, I can't forget original characters from the show, like Digit and Leon and the Lion. It'd be cool to see some figures from The Storyteller too, for that matter.

Of course, come to think of it, if The Storyteller- the whole series now- got released on DVD, why hasn't The Jim Henson Hour whole series been released on DVD? After all, The Storyteller segments make up about half of The Jim Henson Hour. Might as well release the other half. :smile: :cool: :concern:

McFraggle

Reaction score
GonzoLeaper said:
Of course, come to think of it, if The Storyteller- the whole series now- got released on DVD, why hasn't The Jim Henson Hour whole series been released on DVD? After all, The Storyteller segments make up about half of The Jim Henson Hour. Might as well release the other half. :smile: :cool: :concern:
The problem now is that Disney owns the Muppet segments of JHH. Henson retained ownership of "The Storyteller" segments. This means that it is highly unlikely that the show would be released as a whole. Hopefully Disney will release the Muppet segments eventually though. By the way, I love your avatar.

sevendeven

Reaction score
Henson Hour on tape???

Anyone know or HAVE the Henson Hour on VHS. somebody has to have a taped set of every episode. I have wanted to watch this show again since I was 10 years old! ......now i am 24 to put into context....:smile: :sympathy: