The Frazzle Song question

Xerus

Reaction score
I've always liked the Frazzle song where Frazzle speaks in his monster language and 3 monsters translate what he's saying by singing.

I was wondering, does anyone know who was doing the singing for those 3 monsters? I know Christopher Cerf did the blue monster with the yellow fuzzy hair, but does anyone have any idea who did the purple monster with horns or the short light-blue monster? I know those voices sound familiar somehow.

Splurge

Reaction score
Xerus said:
I've always liked the Frazzle song where Frazzle speaks in his monster language and 3 monsters translate what he's saying by singing.

I was wondering, does anyone know who was doing the singing for those 3 monsters? I know Christopher Cerf did the blue monster with the yellow fuzzy hair, but does anyone have any idea who did the purple monster with horns or the short light-blue monster? I know those voices sound familiar somehow.
The horned monster was Richard Hunt and the light-blue monster was Jerry Nelson. Kind of fun that Jerry voiced both back-up singer and Frazzle for the same song.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
If I'm not mistaking, I believe the light-blue monster is "Maurice Monster", and the purple monster was only used twice; it was an AM monster. And the blue monster made countless appearances here and there.

Xerus

Reaction score
Splurge said:
The horned monster was Richard Hunt and the light-blue monster was Jerry Nelson. Kind of fun that Jerry voiced both back-up singer and Frazzle for the same song.
Hey Splurge. Thanks for answering my question. :smile:

Yeah, the purple monster did sound like Richard and I thought the (Maurice Monster) sounded like Jerry. And as for Jerry performing two Muppets at the same time. I think what they usually do when they do a song is sing in a recording booth and then mix the puppetry with it after that.

Xerus

Reaction score
furryfella said:
Yep that was maurice!!! Maurice can been seen In FUR too
Yep, all three of those monsters who were in the Fur song were also in the Frazzle Song. Only they gave the dark blue monster with teeth sunglasses and a shaggy yellow wig.

jellyman kelly

Reaction score
Xerus said:

how funny is that song! raar, that means hes hungry, raar, that means hes not...heee, hee..