The Fraggle Rock Episode Discussion Thread

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
People are starting to get into Fraggle Rock again because of the new blu-ray set, and there are even a few of us who have hardly watched the show! So, it seemed like as good a time as any to start this thread.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
People are starting to get into Fraggle Rock again because of the new blu-ray set, and there are even a few of us who have hardly watched the show! So, it seemed like as good a time as any to start this thread.
We might get an influx of new fans? Cool! Though I've come to love and admire most other areas of Hensonia, Fraggle Rock will always have that special place in my heart. I highly recommend getting more familiar with it!

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Naked fraggles in the shop are cursed!

i don't like the way Matt is looking at me. 😖

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Travelling Matt looks like he wants to travel to MANY places... if you... know what i mean,,,,

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I've been rewatching the whole series, a few episodes a day, and I figure this is a good place to put just quick little random thoughts as I go along.
I watched Wembley and the Mean Genie tonight. I never noticed at the beginning Red said she found a gorg's tooth. How did a gorg's tooth get inside the rock? Just one more of the many mysteries that seem to be a part of the rock. There definitely is a lot of history and backstory that we never get to learn, but is certainly interesting to ponder.
:coy:
:excited:

Mary Louise

Reaction score
Did Red say where in the Rock she found it? Maybe one of Junior’s baby teeth came out and fell down the tunnel from the Gorgs’ garden.