The First Time It Happens...

Frogster

Reaction score
Everyone here has loved the Muppets for probably all of their lives. I believe the first time I saw TMS when Vincent Price was on. It was a rerun and I remember during the talk spot, Kermit withdrew two teeth and struck Vincent. I also remember the discussion forum when one monster ate everyone else. When was the first time you guys saw the Muppets? :confused:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
In the early 70s,watching SS,was my first experience with the Muppets.Must have been 2 or 3 years old.

McFraggle

Reaction score
I was raised on "Sesame Street" from very early on. As far as the TMS Muppets, I remember watching "Muppet Babies" as well as seeing "GMC" around the age of 4 or 5. :excited:

Frogster

Reaction score
Hey, catch my reviews of Where are they now, Attention Please, and the story on Boober and Tosh

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Doh! But who is Byron Summers? LOL:big_grin:

Looking up at upper posts.You totally lost me.Calling Hare Krishna,Mr. Hare Krishna.:rolleyes:

Frogster

Reaction score
He has a website based on Janice. I think it's JaniceFerSure.com or something. He even wrote "The Lost Epidode" of the Muppet Show with him as the guest star. There was a love triange between him Floyd and Janice. I hope you reply to my articles. Nice meeting you! :smile: