The Day Kermit turns 50 Years old

lowercasegods

Reaction score
Thank you for showing us this website! I love Sam and Friends (or what little I've been able to find of it), so I appreciate being shown any new material on it. I sure wish the Hensons would do something to showcase the old Sam and Friends characters, like releasing their show on DVD or a book or something. Heck, anything would be a real treat. And with the Muppets 50th anniversary on the horizon, I think the most underrated corner of the Muppet kingdom (not to mention the one that started it all) deserves its own showcase.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I've wished for a whole series of Sam and Friends DVD since DVDs holding season sets became available. I saw some stuff at MuppetFest from S&F and it was funny.

rexcrk

Reaction score
That's a really great website! :big_grin:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Is there much plans for an event celbrating this special day? Beloved in the hearts of Kermit and Mupept fans alike?

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
From what I understand most of the video from Sam & Friends has perished with time. 50 years ago a little local TV show was not stored with the proper care that shows of today are, I believe that liitle footage still exsits today. :frown:

mikebennidict

Reaction score
there's an article in the articles section that mentions most of the episodes weren't saved though a few exist.