The Christmas Toy - television version

mysistersuzie

Reaction score
An accident has damaged our families favorite television copy of The Christmas Toy and The Muppet Family Christmas. Does anyone have any ideas on how I can replace them with the television versions? From what I understand, the newer versions are edited. Please help. It has been a few years and we are still missing them.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Also, there are copies of The Christmas Toy being sold by third party sellers on Amazon.com The one I got was not edited, and actually I don't think TCT has ever been edited. Good luck!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I have it when it was aired on Nickelodeon back in the early 90s when Nick @ Nite had that Jim Henson/Muppets block on Sunday nights, but that tape is VERY old, has rather poor quality, and I'm not even allowed to partake in these kind of online trades (hey, if I was, then I'd have a copy of the 2000 Canadian Comedy Awards with Colin Mochrie and a very pregnant Kathy Greenwood in my hands as we speak)!

My only advice would be to check and see if someone might be selling it on eBay, to me, that site is like the whole "one person's trash is another person's treasure", so you never know what kind of rare and valuable gems you'll find there.