The Banana Sketch - listen to it here.

giovannii

Reaction score
With the recent discussion thread about the Banana Sketch, I thought I'd share an audio i made joining all the Banana Sketch elements.

You can download it here:
http://s11.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0P0JHZK2LYYCA1AZF334DKQNP6

John

PS: This is not intended to infringe copywright or do any harm to Disney or any other associated parties. I have posted this for Muppet fan enjoyment. If this is against the forum rules, I will happily remove the link.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
giovannii said:
ill post more Muppet Audio over the next few days.
Oh that'd be great giovanni.:excited:

A suggestion if you have access could you make a post of all the murders committed on the Liza Minneli episode please?

Perhaps that might be one way we can get an mp3 of the four dogs singing Pass that Peace Pipe from that episode.:smile:

giovannii

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
Oh that'd be great giovanni.:excited:

A suggestion if you have access could you make a post of all the murders committed on the Liza Minneli episode please?

Perhaps that might be one way we can get an mp3 of the four dogs singing Pass that Peace Pipe from that episode.:smile:
i only have audio for SEason 1 cuz i ripped the audio from the DVD. I do have Liza singing "Copacabana" if you want me to upload that?

John

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
That would be something nice thank you may I call you John.

Maybe more seasons will be released and then your range will increase but to get Copacabana would be a real treat in the meantime.

Incidentally my real name is Martin

giovannii

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
That would be something nice thank you may I call you John.

Maybe more seasons will be released and then your range will increase but to get Copacabana would be a real treat in the meantime.

Incidentally my real name is Martin
YEah John is fine.

Where abouts in Australia are you?

I'm in Melbourne.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I discovered it after replying to your post John I'm downloading it now thank you.