The 30th Anniversary of The Muppet Show

D

Dil

Perhaps Disney could make a new special called "The 30th Anniversary of The Muppet Show". This special features a party full of Muppets, and clips from The Muppet Show.

NON-BACKGROUND MUPPETS:
Kermit, Miss Piggy, Fozzie Bear, Animal, The Great Gonzo, The Swedish Chef, Sweetums, Pepe, Snowths, Rowlf, Dr. Teeth, Floyd, Clifford, Janice, Beaker, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, Sam the Eagle, Penguins, Statler, Waldorf, Scooter, Robin, Nigel the Director, & even Zoot

Also there should be these DVD's for the 30th Anniversary:

Volume 1: Rock N' Rollers: Alice Cooper, Debbie Harry, Leo Sayer, Elton John, Diana Ross, Paul Simon

Volume 2: Great Performers: Senor Wences, Doug Henning, Mummenschanz, Shields & Yarnell, Edgar Bergen, Wally Boag

Volume 3: Hero Actors: Peter Sellers, Mark Hamill, Lynda Carter, Christopher Reeve, Roger Moore, Sylvester Stallone

Volume 4: Talented Musicians: Jean-Pierre Rampal, Dizzy Gillespie, Liberace, Buddy Rich, Victor Borge, Dudley Moore

Volume 5: Broadway Gals: Ethel Merman, Julie Andrews, Carol Channing, Pearl Bailey, Bernadette Peters, Shirley Bassey

Volume 6: Funny Funnymen: Milton Berle, Marty Feldman, Zero Mostel, Steve Martin, Chris Langham, Avery Schreiber

Volume 7: Country Singers: Kenny Rogers, Johnny Cash, Crystal Gale, Roy Clark, Roy Rogers & Dale Evans, Loretta Lynn

Volume 8: Old Timers: Phyllis Diller, Vincent Price, Gene Kelly, George Burns, Bob Hope, Danny Kaye

(That's about it)
What do you think of that?

David French

Reaction score
Considering that we are getting complete season releases by Disney, I think this idea is interesting to say the least, but probably not practical.

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
I think that sounds great! I think in the Country Singers set there should be John Denver too.:smile:

superboober

Reaction score
Perhaps if we're lucky TV Land'll do something big to commerate it, perhaps one of their 48 hour marathons.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
superboober said:
Perhaps if we're lucky TV Land'll do something big to commerate it, perhaps one of their 48 hour marathons.

that would be graet