That MHC Casting thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUPPETMONKEY

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

It's been a while since I last posted anything here. That doesn't mean that I haven't been watching, of course.
I know the MCH Casting topic is a little uncomfortable for some ,but I was wondering if anyone assisted or at least saw what happened there?:confused:
I read that there's a Toronto casting on schedule.

AAO

Reaction score
Search for this: NY Muppet Auditions - I went and got something for Sesame Street - you'll find out some stuff on there...

MUPPETMONKEY

Reaction score
AAO said:
Search for this: NY Muppet Auditions - I went and got something for Sesame Street - you'll find out some stuff on there...
Thanks for the info. That REALLY helped a lot! I'm a little worried because I want to assist to the Toronto audition but I have to fly from Puerto Rico to get there and that's a LONG way! Not to mention that I have to reserve the plane tickets on time.
I called MHC and they say that they are aiming for November 6 as the audition date but still have not found a studio yet.

OverUnderAround

Reaction score
MUPPETMONKEY said:
...I called MHC and they say that they are aiming for November 6 as the audition date but still have not found a studio yet.
That is interesting news! Many of us were wondering if the auditions were on hold or possibly even cancelled with the apparent firing of Chris Curtin. I guess they continue!

MUPPETMONKEY

Reaction score
OverUnderAround said:
That is interesting news! Many of us were wondering if the auditions were on hold or possibly even cancelled with the apparent firing of Chris Curtin. I guess they continue!
Yeah, at least that's what they told me by phone on wednesday.

MUPPETMONKEY

Reaction score
The Toronto audition date is official

I posted this on the puppetry section but tought taht some folks here might want to know this too.
I just talked to a guy named Todd from MHC and the Toronto auditions will be held at MCC limited at 10:00 AM on November 7 witha callback on November 8.
I don't have the exact address but if someone from Canada is here maybe he or she can help. I got a 111 Cleanstreet Suite 100? (Not sure):confused:
So here you go. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.