Sylvester Stallone episode question...

Super Scooter

Reaction score
In the episode where Sylvester Stallone guests, there's a scene where he sings "Let's Call the Whole Thing Off" with a lion in a gladiator setting. I was wondering who performed the lion. It sounds a bit like Jim Henson, but, I don't think it's him. I had heard it was Steve Whitmire, in which case, he does a pretty good Jim! Anyone know?

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
In the episode where Sylvester Stallone guests, there's a scene where he sings "Let's Call the Whole Thing Off" with a lion in a gladiator setting. I was wondering who performed the lion. It sounds a bit like Jim Henson, but, I don't think it's him. I had heard it was Steve Whitmire, in which case, he does a pretty good Jim! Anyone know?
first of you know how you said here come salesman barry that is funny my mom was a marketing teacher! but anyway I think Jim did the voice but steve was in the costume!

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Super Scooter

Dave Golez provides the voice but don't know who's in the costume - it could be Golez in the suit aswell

Hope it helps

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

Hey,
It was Dave Goelz voicing and performing the Lion.

see ya

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Oh, really? That's neat. Do you think maybe that's why they cast him as Waldorf? I wonder if they've tried him for any other Jim Henson characters...

Okay, I'm starting to hear the resembalance now. It sounds alot like the Viking Pig Dave played for the "In the Navy" number. Wow! I never woulda guessed...

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

Dave Goelz voiced Dr. Teeth in the Muppet Treasure Island CD ROM game and Muppets Inside CR ROM game.

see ya

Super Scooter

Reaction score
How'd he do as Dr. Teeth? I've never played, begged my mom to buy it, but she wouldn't.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Dave Goelz did voice Dr. Teeth on the 1996 Muppet Treasure Island CD game, but not on Muppets Inside. Dr. Teeth didn't have any new dialogue on Muppets Inside.

P

Princeton

Super Scooter said:
Okay, I'm starting to hear the resembalance now. It sounds alot like the Viking Pig Dave played for the "In the Navy" number.

What pig was that? I could recognize all the other voices, but not Dave's.

"Where can you find pleasure, search the world for treasure, learn science technology"-Richard

"Where can you begin to make your dreams all come true on the land or on the sea"-Jerry

"Where can you learn to fly, play in sports or skin dive, study oceanography"-Steve

"Sign up for the big band or sit in the grand stand, where your team and others meet"-Jim

So, where's Dave?