Swedish Chef in FHM

Stulz

Reaction score
meant to post this sooner but I've been quite busy lately.

Anyway ...

In the May 2003 Issue of FHM (For Him Magazine) there is a section were the test out new kitchen gadgets, and guess who the got to test them?

THE SWEDISH CHEF!

and this isn't some Swedish Chef mock or some one in a costume , it's the actual puppet !!

For those of you who aren't familiar with the magazine FHM is a Maxim type men's magazine in which they make fun a random topics, talk a men's clothes, cars, and gadgets and airbrushed women in between.

It's really a great mag.. In the past the Muppets have been featured in there 100 greatest TV characters issue naming Beaker (60), Oscar (81), and Animal (95).

You can tell they're fans as well but I never though one day id be randomly flipping threw an issue an see an actual Muppet used specifically for the magazine fully licensed from JHC.

Wow.. Definitely check it out! It's only 2 pages but it's worth it to see everyone's favorite Chef at it again , only with modern appliances to screw with !!

Pick It UP while you can!! – I actually got mine at the grocery store, so be on the lookout.
The cover features at salute to American HEROES, and lists the Swedish Chef as one of the features inside!!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update Chris. Great news.

Stulz

Reaction score
CHEF 'n FHM

No prob. Figured someone would have posted it before me, I've had the issue for over a week now. I just finally had time to post.

:big_grin:

dlphntat

Reaction score
I meant to post this, too.

Hoped to have a few scans to go in, but haven't been able to yet.
Good job on the post.
:smile: