Suncoast Toys Clearance!

Beth C

Reaction score
Well, well, well, it was bound to happen. I went to Suncoast in the hopes of finding something for my son's Easter Basket, and lo & behold, they had finally reduced the figs yet again.

The older figs are now $4.49. They had in stock: Clifford, Patrol Fozzie, Link Hearthrob and StrangePork.

They smaller plushies are reduced as well. Kermit/Piggy and Fozzie/Animal are $11.49.

The Vet's Hospital and the Electric Mayhem are $13.49.

About time too. Guess what I'm gonna get next week! :wink:

~Beth C

My LiveJournal

Drtooth

Reaction score
They'd better ACTUALLY be on sale this time. Every time someone says there's a clearance, I go... and they're still full price! :concern:

Beth C

Reaction score
I'll post a pic if you would like :wink:

~Beth C

Drtooth

Reaction score
I went today, and Low and behold THEY WEREn"T ON SALE FOR THE 80TH CONSECUTIVE TIME!!!

Sorry if I sound angry, but I had a hard day, then travelled 3 hours out of my way looking for something I didn't find, and to top it all off, this happened!

Beth C

Reaction score
I can definately understand why you are angry. Heck I would be too, if I drove all the way to the mall to find out that nothing was on sale.

Maybe next time you can call the store and ask first? I really feel terrible now as I was just trying to help others find bargains. I guess all stores don't have the same sales. :frown:

My stores are almost sold out. Come friday, I'm going to get me the rest of the figures I need.

Sorry about your lack of finding the sale. I wish I could help you.

~Beth C

RockSTAR girl

Reaction score
i just got the swinetrek playset at suncoast for 17 bucks...over at ebgames across the way it was 29....YAY... also got link figure for 4.50....um they also had clifford and bop fozzie at that price... and the sour candies were only like 50 cents for the tin.

By the way why dont you guys call and ask if they are reduced price before you go? itll save you a bunch of time driving.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Beth C said:
I can definately understand why you are angry. Heck I would be too, if I drove all the way to the mall to find out that nothing was on sale.

Maybe next time you can call the store and ask first? I really feel terrible now as I was just trying to help others find bargains. I guess all stores don't have the same sales. :frown:

My stores are almost sold out. Come friday, I'm going to get me the rest of the figures I need.

Sorry about your lack of finding the sale. I wish I could help you.

~Beth C
Well... it's always the same one if it makes you feel any better..,..

I guess the sale is starting slow, but the real anger is that they've been on clearance at least 3 other times, I keep going back and they aren't even asked someone if they're supposed to be, and he said no....

Maybe it's just the Suncoasts in your area....