Suggestion: Emojis for international SS characters?

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Careforwilkins

Reaction score
What do you think of having new emojis for characters from international versions of Sesame Street? (I know someone who could make them)
A few characters in mind:

Shiku from Sisimpur
Zeliboba from Ulitsa Sezam
Zikwe from Takalani Sesame
Abelardo from Plaza Sésamo

Tell me what you think. Is this a good idea, or not so good?

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I'm sure if someone went through the effort of actually making them they would add them.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I'm sure if someone went through the effort of actually making them they would add them.
Yeah. I could definitely see and Abelardo smilie. He seems to be one of the more popular foreign characters, especially due to his appearance on our SS one time.

Careforwilkins

Reaction score
I contacted AzureMischief, and asked if she would make the emojis (if the admins say yes). She said she would if the admins approve.
Yeah. I could definitely see and Abelardo smilie. He seems to be one of the more popular foreign characters, especially due to his appearance on our SS one time.

Cookie3001

Reaction score
If you ask me there aren't enough Sesame Street emojis. There are exactly 30 Muppet emojis and for Sesame Street we have these
:laugh::wisdom::insatiable::grouchy::stick_out_tongue::frown::super::batty::search:
They are great emojis (the Sherlock Hemlock is my favorite) but I would love to have emojis of some other characters (preferably Snuffy, Prairie Dawn, a Honker, Telly, Herry and Slimey the Worm). And international emojis would be good since this site has fans from around the world.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score

if you go to the last page and go backwards you can find some smilies that people have already made. you still need to insert them in posts like normal images but hey its something

Cookie3001

Reaction score
okay, here are ALL of the SS smilies I gathered. I just put the 9 smilies we already had along with some from the Muppet Smilies thread.
:wisdom: :laugh: :insatiable: :grouchy: :stick_out_tongue: :frown: :super: :batty: :search:

there may be more but some older images wouldn't show up for some reason. The Telly emoji works for surprised or paranoid but I am not sure what the last 3 are for.