Steve's 57th, Jim's 80th Birthday Thread

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Jim, wherever you happen to be! 80 years would have been a remarkable achievement. If only you could have been around for it!

And to Steve, I wish nothing but more happy times and love in your life. Thanks for being someone myself and so many others can look up to. Your talent brings us so much joy and how I wish I could express that to you in person. Thanks for everything!

theSHE124

Reaction score
Happy Birthday, Jim--Happy Birthday, Steve--Happy Frog Day, YEAH!! :smile::smile::smile:

Post those ribbits [:smile:] for endangered amphibian awareness! And what better day to be aware than today?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Happy Birthday to two of my favorite people in the world. Your work continues to make me laugh, cry and inspire me. I hope to meet you someday Steve and hopefully i'll be seeing Jim after that too. :jim: :smile: :sympathy: :big_grin: :hungry: :sleep: :news: :stick_out_tongue:
:shifty: :eek: :coy: :drool:

Here's one of my favorite Steve moments (I have so many but I can't put them all here):

And here's a favorite moment from Jim (once again, I have so many):

Schfifty

Reaction score
You know something? Even though their birthdays were 23 years apart, they were both born on the exact same day of the week: Thursday. How many of you knew that?

Happy birthday, Jim and Steve. Your impacts on the world continue to inspire us and make our dreams come true. Shame Jim isn't with us to celebrate him being an octogenarian...

:sympathy: :big_grin: :hungry: :sleep: :jim: || :news: :smile: :stick_out_tongue: || :shifty: :eek: :boo: :coy: :drool: