Spike Milligan and John Denver Muppet Show episodes missing on Disney+ in Europe

DMHFan

Reaction score
So, the Spike Milligan and John Denver episodes of The Muppet Show are both missing on Disney+ in Europe, right? Well, I'm wondering what the reasons for why both episodes are missing in said region could be, respectively. Could it be music rights? Could it be because of the cultural stereotypes featured in the first mentioned episode? What do you guys think?

DMHFan

Reaction score
So, the Spike Milligan and John Denver episodes of The Muppet Show are both missing on Disney+ in Europe, right? Well, I'm wondering what the reasons for why both episodes are missing in said region could be, respectively. Could it be music rights? Could it be because of the cultural stereotypes featured in the first mentioned episode? What do you guys think?
Oh, and I forgot to mention that this may be old news, given it started/happened last year, but I don't think I've ever heard anyone share their thoughts on why the Spike Milligan and John Denver episodes may be missing on Disney+ in Europe, so, please, feel free to give your opinions, theories, and/or reasons on why you think the two episodes might be missing in said region.

Last edited: