Spare a Thought for those Overseas...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well guys, we sure hope you enjoy your sparkly new Muppets movie! But please spare a thought for those of us waiting patiently impatiently overseas for the export. In the meantime, I'm gunna be living on vintage Muppets and stocking up on TV appearaneces, interviews and magazine articles until the day that I get to pass through the theater doors and see MY Muppets on the big screen. GAH! I literally cannot wait!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Think of it this way... you may not see the film for another 2 months, BUT you get to ride the hype train a little longer. I bet you get Muppets popping up on UK talk shows and more special parody trailers and all this other fun stuff... And your merchandise comes out well before the movie, so you might just see even more than we did by the time the movie starts up. Our ride is over. After the movie, we just have to wait for DVD...

muppet maniac

Reaction score
Even though you have to wait longer where you are, you should be lucky that at least it's coming...

I, however, am not lucky, being in Thailand where the film will not turn up.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I am thinking of you Beau! I can't wait until you can enjoy it with the rest of us. Hugs to you my friend!