Spare a moment to look at a pig's fanart?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
So, yeah, i've been drawing for a while, mainly cartoon/Muppet stuff, and i'd like to share some of it with you. I haven't drawn much recently, but hopefully that'll change soon.

I'm also taking requests from you guys, if there's anything animation or Muppet related you want to see me draw. Although, I may put up some Doctor Who, Hamilton, or movie related things on rare occasions. My only guidelines are that you must request something simple (for pete's sake, i'm not Picasso!) and nothing video game related, and nothing fetish-y.

Alright, alright? Let's get on with the art show, the sad, cheap art show:

Here are the various Big Bad Wolfs on Sesame Street through the years. With a special cameo by one of the three little pigs...

This one's a little out of focus, but I still enjoy it for it's colors and it's simplicity. It's just some people dressed up as their favorite characters. And before you ask, yes, the guy dressed as Finn is based on Pendleton Ward...

A quick sketch of the original Big Bird...

And the current Big Bird with his best friend...

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Sweet, I especially like the original Big Bird. Keep up the good work! :smile:

(And if you're up for requests, I'd be interested in seeing you tackle Behemoth... :coy: :stick_out_tongue: )

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Those are really good! I especially like seeing the "bad" wolf in the small corner (The Michael Jackson spoof).

Nice job!