Song:In The Navy

Dantecat

Reaction score
Hi Which episode has this song scene from TMS? Thanks for your help. :wink:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
in the navy

This song was the opening number from the Roger Moore episode, from the last season, episode 120, the last episode in production order (although the gene kelley episode was the last one filmed). A behin dthe scene slook at this song was also included in The Secrets of The Muppets (the behind-the-scenes footage was probably shot for Of Muppets And Men), and the segment was in the It's The Muppets: More Muppets, Please! video (I think it was also in the Muppet treasures video as well).

Whatever

Reaction score
It took a long time, I think a whole day, to shoot, and they only had 3 days to shoot the whole episode!

David French

Reaction score
minor muppetz said:
A behind the scene slook at this song was also included in The Secrets of The Muppets (the behind-the-scenes footage was probably shot for Of Muppets And Men), and the segment was in the It's The Muppets: More Muppets, Please! video (I think it was also in the Muppet treasures video as well).
The behind the scenes stuff was indeed filmed as part of "Of Muppets & Men". Not only did viewers get to see the cast recording the segment, but we also got a view of the control room, plus the cast pre-recording the song itself.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Yes, I just watched Of Muppets and men for the first time the other day, and I can't get this song out of my head! I love watching them record the song. It's excellent.