Something I thought of...

Beauregard

Reaction score
What to you guys think. Should someone come out with a Muppet Monster series with giant toys of Sweetums, DogLion and stuff like that. They could come about three foot high or 5 foot high. I think they would be great. Or they could do just ordinary Muppets at that sort of hight, but they would have to include Sweetums.

Or they could make adult size Sweetumses. Hmmmmm. So how do we convince them?

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
An 11" Sweetums would be awesome! He is such a great and hilarious character, I think, who is definately overlooked.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yeah, I think they would be great too, I would have one, ASAP when they came out. I think many fans would alos get them but I don't know about the general public. Most don't even know what his name is.

muppet_dk

Reaction score
A monster plush serie would be a great idea with the hard core fans, but there properly won't be sold that many in the general puplic.

I think a big sweetums plush would be okay, maybe the general public won't know him by name but theres a good chance that they would know him by looks.
I don't think that other monsters would be so attractive, maybe with the exception of Thog (or is it just more wish thinking ??)