Something cool I saw at Hot Topic!

rexcrk

Reaction score
Hey guys, the other day I was at Hot Topic and I was the set of four little plush Electric Mayhem! It was 20 bucks, and I didn't have the cash for it. Curse you high prices!!! :boo:

But anyway, it was really cool looking! They also had larger plushes of Gonzo (which I already have) and Kermit. I really want that Electric Mayhem set

:big_grin: :sing: :flirt: :cool:

rexcrk

Reaction score
Oh yeah, on a good note, I got a Beaker air freshener at Tower Records for three bucks :smile: It smells like citrus, heh heh.

:eek:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
dad said he saw an electric meyham plushies when he went shopping, but for some reason, I don't think my parents went into hot topic :wink:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
dad said he saw an electric meyham plushies when he went shopping, but for some reason, I don't think my parents went into hot topic :wink:
Sorry to go off topic about hot topic
I wouldnt say they didnt go in Hot topic, thats what they say but they might have bought you some presents for your birthday or Christmas and are keeping it a secret that they went into hot topic! :smile: :excited:

rexcrk

Reaction score
I've noticed that Hot Topic is one of the only stores worth going to in the mall (at least for me). Sure the video game stores and the toy stores are cool, but Hot Topic is awesome! And the people are usually nice there (despite their scary appearance :concern: ). When I was getting my plush Gonzo one of the girls who worked there saw my mom carrying Gonzo and said "Cool, Gonzo! Is that for you?" (she said to me) "Gonzo's the coolest!"

They've also got other cool stuff. That's where I got my cool Nightmare Before Christmas shoelaces from :smile:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Just to let you guys know that if you have a Media Play store in your area they have many of the same Muppet things for cheeper, I got my EM set for 17.99 I think, but it was a little cheeper then Hot Topic, the same goes for the other large Muppet plushes, and Media play at more characters besides Piggy and Bunsen, but Piggy can be found at a hoilday card store I forgot the name, But i haven't found a souce of Bunsen yet. :sympathy:

oh yeah and Media play had double sets of Kermit and Piggy, and toga Animal and bule hooded Fozzie, there also should be a Statler and Waldorf set out, but I didn't see it.

Mklonstage

Reaction score
The store is Caralton Cards ( i bought fozzie this weekend :embarrassed: ) THey had fozzie, kermit, piggy, and animal as well as some great new sesame st. plushes