Something awful happened to me!

Frogster

Reaction score
I got Zoot finally in April. So, when I was re-alligning my Muppet figure shelf, which I do every time I get the latest series, I decided to move the Electric Mayhem band from on top of my stereo to the top of the Muppet shelf. Well, Zoot's legs aren't the stediest, and when I was done and left the room, he fell behind the shelf...my most expensive figure fell. Zoot and his hat was fine, but the mouthpiece of the sax broke somehow. I was so mad! I spent over $60 on him. Has anyone had a figure break on them like that? It just ruins the day, doesn't it? :cool:

WiGgY

Reaction score
I might have a sax if that is all you need. I'd have to look for it though and make sure it is an extra. And next time, use a figure stand. :stick_out_tongue:

homerthegreat

Reaction score
Ooh! I feel your pain! I would hate for that to happen to me! And $60, you say...?

Frogster

Reaction score
Yeah, well, Zoot is the most expensive figure of the original wave, so I was expecting it to be high-priced. If you found an extra sax, I would be really greatful. Post back if you can do so. :cool:

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
That sucks. I have been a total loser and dropped out of the action figure collecting. They are so cool but there are just too many of them. Its getting insane. That and with My Little Pony back I am drastically running out of room. . . :wink:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. That would be the worst figure it could happen to. The mic stand on my clifford figure fell down with clifford and It broke. I was able to fix it and you cant even see a difference. Is zoot's saxophone fixable?

Frogster

Reaction score
No. What I did for the time being, however, since it's just the mouthpiece part of the sax that broke, I just bring the sax as close as i can so it still looks alright. Would anyone out there have a spare sax?

WiGgY

Reaction score
I thought I had a spare, but if I do I can't find it.