So what was this "Animals House Party @ DisneyLand

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
hey gang,

I don't know IF any one remebers but some one here from MC posted about DisneyLand out in CA was to host to a “block party” as costumed Muppet characters took to the stage in a special show called “Animal’s House Party.” Just what was it, Is it still showing and does ANY one have pic to post? :crazy: :crazy: :wink:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Seems like I remember it as part of plans in the early 1990's during the first attempt by Disney to buy the Muppets. There's a map of it somewhere that shows the sketches. What it exactly was, though, I'm unsure.

DerekJ

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Seems like I remember it as part of plans in the early 1990's during the first attempt by Disney to buy the Muppets. There's a map of it somewhere that shows the sketches. What it exactly was, though, I'm unsure.
Around the same time as MV3-D opened at the Disney/MGM Florida park, there were some other Muppet costume characters (of which only Kermit, Piggy and the occasional Sweetums still remain), and a "live" show of the whole cast in its own building--
The Disneyland version was likely a way to bring them into the park without an area, or in California Adventure to plug their west-coast MV3-D.