So, this was a thing, apparently...

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
A couple days ago, I turned to ABC and they were doing a live reenactment of the first episodes of All in The Family and The Jeffersons. It was trippy:

Thoughts?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I saw the intro to All In The Family and it was just really bad. Shut it off after that.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
They apparently went over really, really well though. I think I read somewhere that they've ordered an additional six episodes of this.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
They apparently went over really, really well though. I think I read somewhere that they've ordered an additional six episodes of this.
Oh dear. I had a feeling that this was the network testing the waters. Not sure how I feel about that, since it's basically just big budget reruns, but the cast was solid. Seriously, Jamie Foxx's impression of Sherman Hemsley was so good that it was scary!

I like how the rest of the cast they were kind of doing impressions, but they brought their own sensibilities and made the roles their own.

I suppose I wouldn't mind 6 of these, as long as they do different shows every time. Now's the perfect time to reenact that abortion episode of Maude.

If they did an episode of One Day at a Time, it would be cool if they got some of the cast members from the prematurely canceled reboot.