Snowths merchandise?

Pixie

Reaction score
I just love the two snowths so i'm looking for any t-shirts, cuddly toys or figures of them.

I know there are figures you can get but is there anything else..?

they are so cute, but you hardly ever see them :frown:

thanks a bunch

x

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to Muppet Central. To my knowledge, the only figures of the Snowths are the two PVC figurines produced by Palisades Toys as part of the Mini Muppets subline, part of their grander Muppets action figure line. The two Snowths were part of a three figurine set, along with Miss Piggy and Gonzo the Great, holding a bunch of balloons recreating a movie moment from The Muppet Movie. You can find these sets on eBay or maybe someone here has an extra set they could sell you.

Hope you find what you're looking for and enjoy your stay here while exploring the rest of the forums.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well now... All I said was that to my knowledge, the only Snowths merchandise are the two-in-one PVC figurines. There may be plushies, but I personally don't know if such exist or not. Hope this helps clear things up a bit better.

travellingpat

Reaction score
I agree with Count...as far as I know thats it....you could always go on one of those websites and make your own tee-shirt with the snowths on it, then theyll send it to you

minor muppetz

Reaction score
With all of the recent t-shirts with photos, lines, and references to pop culture, it's a wonder that there aren't such Muppet shirts. It would be cool to have a shirt that features Mahna Mahna and the Snowths, along with other memorable Muppet moments.

Some shirts that would be great:
  • Bunsen with his gorillia detector
  • the cast of Hugga Wugga
  • still shot of the Muppets on the roof of the mallory gallery, possibly with added word balloons, with Kermit saying "We're gonna have to catch those thievews red-handed", and Beauregard saying "What color are their hands now?"
  • a still of Kermit performing tricks on his bicycle
  • the creature from "The Windmills of Your Mind"
  • The Muppets with very small pupils, as seen at the very end of the "Happiness Hotel" song
  • The Electric Mahem, as seen in "Rockin' Robin"
  • Gonzo holding onto balloons

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'll tell you what, you can adopt me and my twin, and we can be your own personal Snowths.:stick_out_tongue: