Skit info s'il vous plait!

superfan

Reaction score
HI again!

OKay, I know that Sam the Robot was on Sesame Street, could someone tell me about some skits he was in to jog my memory of how he behaved or spoke?

And some info on Bif and Sully skits would be cool too.
I remember the one with Bif and the painter who was showing off his paintings of mumbers. "I call this one Number Three." Bif had to place the painting in the right order. The last one was one with elephants and Bif says, "Oh, no lemme guess you call this one Elephants!" "No," replies the painter, "I call this one, Chicken Soup!!" and does a funny dance taking him off screen with Bif left shaking his head. It's the only one I half clearly remember!

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
You're almost right. Each painting had splotches on it, and the title of the painting was the number of splotches on it, except for the one with five splotches, which Dada called "Chicken Soup."

superfan

Reaction score
Yes, yes! Of course! And his name was Dada? Hhmm.
Thanks for the clarification.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Sam the Machine(Robot) was voiced by a young Jerry Nelson.Sam would come around Mr. Hooper's store(around the play area), & challenge whomever was there to a puzzle or something of the like & he would say Perfect,perfect,perfect.

Here's a pic of him:

S Muppets