Sigma Muppet Collectibles

surfer

Reaction score
Hello,

I came across a box full of Sigma Muppet Collectibles in my Mother's attic. I am looking for help in determining values for these items. Does any one know where I can get these appraised?? Or a list of values? They are all in perfect condition and include Kermit and Miss Piggy Tea Set, with creamer, sugar, egg cups, mugs, heart shapeed pool with Miss Piggy and Kermits head, Miss Piggy Statue of Liberty candle holder and several other pieces. Any ideas or help is much appreciated!!

Surfer

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Surfer,

Unlike other Muppet merchandise you have a couple of options in finding approximate values for your Sigma collectibles. Sigma made a lot of other highly collectible ceramics and their products can often be found in antique and collectible pricing guides. I recommend your favorite bookstore or library for a pricing book.

Since you may not find every Sigma Muppet piece made in a book, I also recommend doing a "completed auction" search on Ebay to see what that particular piece may have sold for. Although not 100% accurate, it will give you an idea as to how collectible your piece may be to Muppet fans.

Congrats on your find in your mom's attic. Wish my mom had an attic full of Sigmas. :cry: