Seventies Saturday!

Luke kun

Reaction score
Welcome! I know the day was delayed, but still. This is Seventies Saturday!

First topic: Clips Found.
Well, a few weeks ago, another Holy Sesame Grail was found: the Count ( :batty: ) at Charlie's Restaurant ( :super: )! And all six of the Hawaii episodes were uploaded! We are on FIRE! :big_grin:
Months ago, TinyDancer uploaded the clip of the woman's face morphing! It gets better every month. Who knows, we might see the Maria and David wedding sketch next!

Second topic: Clips Yet to be Found
As mentioned before, the Maria and David wedding play skit hasn't been found, nor the snake charmer 1-12 skit. Or the one about baking bread that sounds like Godzilla's mating call. I dunno about other '70s skits still in the Sesame Vault, but we'll see.

Third topic: Best '70s Sesame Characters
For me... Betty Lou, Lucy Jones, Helen Happy, and Rodeo Rosie were my '70s-era Sesame favorites. I know that Lucy and Helen were basically the same as Betty, but who cares?! :confused:

That's all for today. Post stuff I missed in the replies! See you next Saturday! :smile:

crackmaster

Reaction score
I know this thread is 5 years old, but it's nice to look back on my childhood. We found a PICTURE of the 1-12 snake charmer sketch, but still no video. I don't know about the David and Maria sketch, since I only follow the cartoons now.

crackmaster

Reaction score
Funny thing I mentioned the bread sketch, because that's my new holy grail. I'm as obsessed with it as I am with "AT." I even wrote a fanmade 70s Sesame sketch about Birdman (yes, the Hanna-Barbera character) showing you how to bake. Since he was left out of the Hanna-Barbera filmstrips, he needed to have SOMETHING where he could educate children, proving that he was NOT the weakest superhero of all time this side of Aquaman! Even Black Vulcan starred in a few Super Friends PSAs!