Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Boomerang

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • truTV

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Julia didn't appear in the actual special, but on Cartoon Network there was a PSA with her and her brother in it a little bit after.

Also, coincidentally, I think right after the special there was a Lunchables ad that featured Violet Tinnirello, who plays Charlie.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Julia didn't appear in the actual special, but on Cartoon Network there was a PSA with her and her brother in it a little bit after.

Also, coincidentally, I think right after the special there was a Lunchables ad that featured Violet Tinnirello, who plays Charlie.
Did Julia just appear on Cartoon Network only?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
It was said that Julia’s dad is an EMT. Has that fact been mentioned before or was it first revealed in this?
When Abby talked about how not everyone can be with both parents, I thought she was going to mention her parents being divorced. But that’s not the point, where it was to lead in to a discussion on what an EMT is.

elmo said he’s sung “Happy Birthday” more times than he’s had a birthday, but he’s only three and a half - not too hard to sing it more times than he’s had a birthday.
Well, technically Elmo is much older, after all the Kevin's Elmo was around since the 80's, even earlier than that since he was performed by multiple puppeteers before Kevin started playing him regularly. He just happens to be perpetually 3 1/2, the same way that Big Bird is only 6 while he's been around for 50 years. :smile:

I kind of wished they would have explained about how you sing "Happy birthday" to know how long you've been washing your hands. If I hadn't worked at that nursing home for a time (which was a living heck for me), I would not have known what he was talking about.

When Abby talked about how not everyone can be with both parents, I thought she was going to mention her parents being divorced. But that’s not the point, where it was to lead in to a discussion on what an EMT is
Oh, right. I sort of forgot that Freddy was only her step-father. It would have been nice if she had mentioned where here real biological father was.