Sesame Street sketches

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any place online that has video clips of Sesame Street sketches to watch? I think that would be a really nice idea. I just recently rented some Sesame Street videos from the movie place and I saw a collection of classic rock hits ("Telephone Rock", "Rock and Roll Readers", "The Word is No", "(Can't Get No) Co-operation", etc.)

and another of classic monster songs. ("Monster in the Mirror" - one of my favorites, also "Fuzzy and Blue (and Orange)", and "I've Gotta to be Blue")

By the way, does anyone remember the original version of "Monster in the Mirror". I remember watching it on Sesame Street back when it first aired in 1989 and at the end of it there was a funny scene with a then new popular cartoon family. Bart is walking down the street with the rest of the Simpsons and yells out "Wubba, man!" and of course, Homer yells at him "Bart!"

I always thought that was really funny. (although I don't care anything for the Simpsons)

And has anyone seen the "Co-operation" song? If that's supposed to be a cover of the Rolling Stones' "Satisfaction", I think the tune's just a little off!!!

Anyway, I just thought it would be cool if there was a website that could have these music videos and other famous sketches (Ernie and Bert, Kermit the Frog reporting for Sesame Street news, etc.)
Maybe it could even include some sketches from The Muppet Show (Swedish Chef, Veterinarian's Hospital, Bear on Patrol, Muppet Labs, Fozzie's comedy act, Gonzo's feats of sheer lunatic doom, etc.)