Sesame Street Season 54 Episode 5435 - Prairie Dawn's Cookie Party

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 5435 - Prairie Dawn's Cookie Party
Max Premiere: Thursday, July 4, 2024

At Prairie Dawn's cookie party, Cookie Monster needs to figure out which of the cookies are octagons.

This episode features an all-new street story, I Wonder, What If, Let's Try ("Packing Lunch"), Cookie Monster's Foodie Truck ("Maple Syrup"), and Elmo & Tango's Mysterious Mysteries ("Mystery Present").

If you saw "Prairie Dawn's Cookie Party" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

eurbane

Reaction score
In this episode, Prairie dawn is having a cookie party, Elmo and Cookie Monster wait until prairie is done baking cookies and we try to see what an octagon looks like. We get a new segment where kids make shapes, a little s makes into any shape, in cookie monster’s foodie truck we make pancakes and we learn where the topping maple syrup comes from, in Elmo and tango’s mysterious mysteries, elmo and tango wonder what the present was. This concludes the entire reviews of my new favorite season of Sesame Street.

CrashMon24

Reaction score
This Episode was Awesome Everything was Funny and prairie Dean being her self as always and her singing agian was awesome and plus the count help and him hitting the singing to was good

TimzUneeverse

Reaction score
We have Max through my sister's account, so I might just skim through some of the Sesame season 54 stuff.