Sesame Street Season 54 Episode 5434 - The Mystery Cricket

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 5434 - The Mystery Cricket
Max Premiere: Thursday, June 27, 2024

Elmo, Abby and Tamir come across a wooden cricket and learn that it's Dave's favorite Cuban musical instrument called a guiro.

This episode features an all-new street story, Celebrating Me, Celebrating You, Celebrating Us ("Making Different Sounds"), Cookie Monster's Foodie Truck ("Bananas"), and Elmo's World ("Instruments").

If you saw "The Mystery Cricket" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
When I saw the title of this episode on Muppet Wiki, I was initially led to believe that the letter of the day was going to be "I" because of what I expected to be an insect themed episode, and while my letter of the day prediction was right, the theme was actually instruments.

Next Thursday is July 4, also the date the season finale airs. I'd be surprised if it wasn't a repeat of the Fourth of July episode from Season 50.

TimzUneeverse

Reaction score
I'm back. Haven't seen much of modern Sesame recently, but this is a pretty good street plot.

eurbane

Reaction score
in this episode the best friends band returns this time with Nia and frank, frank losses his instrument but then tamir shows them a cricket and found the instrument called a guido and we learn all about the instrument, we get to hear the play with me sesame theme song here, we get a new segment about Luka golfing to the metropolian museum of art to see instruments, in cookie monster’s food truck we learn where bananas come from to make banana chips for Zooey deschineil, we get a new song about two guitarists, and in Elmo’s world we get to learn about instruments.