Sesame Street Season 54 Episode 5428 - Tamir Learns Tagalog

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 5428 - Tamir Learns Tagalog
Max Premiere: Thursday, May 16, 2024

With help from his friend, Tamir, TJ makes a comic book gift to welcome his favorite comic book artist, Bobby Manalo, to Sesame Street.

This episode features an all-new street story, Celebrating Me, Celebrating You, Celebrating Us ("Welcome in Another Language"), Cookie Monster's Foodie Truck ("Milk"), and a new Sesame Street Nature Explorers ("Worms").

If you saw "Tamir Learns Tagalog" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

eurbane

Reaction score
Here’s my review of this very old and wise episode. Tamir was excited to meet the comic book artists, Bobby Manalo and Learns from TJ a new languence tagalog, a girl talks about kindness, we got a cookie monster’s foodie truck where we learn where milk comes from to make smoothies. I say color. the farm family has a Cinderella somewhere who wants everything she haves. We got a new segment where two kids be Kind to everyone, a segment where 2 kids count everything by 2 in the park. Two is you and me but we didn’t get it. In a new nature explorers segment, Elmo, Gabrielle and tango learn how to be kind to worms.