Sesame Street Season 54 Episode 5403 - Proud of My Name

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 5403 - Proud of My Name
Max Premiere: Thursday, November 23, 2023

Rosita is frustrated when her coach shortens her name. With help from her friends, she tells the coach that she wants to be proudly called "Rosita."

This episode features an all-new street story, Celebrating Me, Celebrating You, Celebrating Us ("Learning Names"), Abby's Amazing Adventures ("Golfers"), and a new Sesame Street Nature Explorers ("Play").

If you saw "Proud of My Name" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

eurbane

Reaction score
In this episode, Elmo, Gabriella, and Rosita played basketball against Charlie, Brandom and Kenley. Rosita is frustrated that no one knows their name and she wants to play the game. A friend will always be there and they try to figure this out. We finally get to see the Letter s games segment from Awesome Alphabet Collection. In Abby's Amazing Adventures, Abby and Ruby play golf. We sometimes make mistakes here. In Nature Explorers, We find ways that animals play.

80sMuppetFan

Reaction score
In this episode, Elmo, Gabriella, and Rosita played basketball against Charlie, Brandom and Kenley. Rosita is frustrated that no one knows their name and she wants to play the game. A friend will always be there and they try to figure this out. We finally get to see the Letter s games segment from Awesome Alphabet Collection. In Abby's Amazing Adventures, Abby and Ruby play golf. We sometimes make mistakes here. In Nature Explorers, We find ways that animals play.
I'm glad that after 32 years they're still using Rosita in new episodes. Back at the time she joined there was about 5 other characters who joined the show as well and didn't last. Roxy Marie, Chicago, Monty, Merry Monster, and Davey and Joey. I'm glad she made it all these years. And I love street stories that are about her. They're always really good.