Sesame Street Season 53 Episode 5318 - Art Rocks!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 5318 - Art Rocks!
HBO Max Premiere: Thursday, March 2, 2023
PBS Premiere: Monday, January 22, 2024

Elmo, Abby, and Big Bird are painting pictures in the community garden, but they don’t have any paper. What if they paint on rocks that are strong and smooth? Let’s try!

This episode features an all-new street story, I Wonder, What If, Let's Try ("Drawing on the Sidewalk"), Mickey Guyton sings "Community", a new Cookie Monster's Foodie Truck ("Garlic"), and a new Elmo's World: Monster Edition ("Rocks").

If you saw "Art Rocks!" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Last edited:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"Art Rocks!" premieres on PBS this Monday, January 22. Tune in and let us know your thoughts.

Season 53 episodes are also available to stream online at pbskids.org/sesame for a limited time.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
This was obviously filmed before Elmo's feud with Rocco went viral. Otherwise, they would've had Zoe and Rocco show up at some point.
I thought of that too. I thought it was a bit unusual that Elmo had a more positive attitude towards rocks in this one. Then again, it's not so much he doesn't like rocks. He just doesn't like Zoe treating rocks like a living being. Plus recall Zoe did appear with her rock collection in the "Elmo's World: Monster Edition" segment. I can imagine Rocco was there somewhere.

Then of course there was the part where Elmo was talking to that living rock. I sort of expected Zoe to show up there and say, "See, Elmo? I told you rocks were alive." : )