Sesame Street Season 53 Episode 5315 - Rockin’ with Elmo and Abby

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 5315 - Rockin’ with Elmo and Abby
HBO Max Premiere: Thursday, February 9, 2023
PBS Premiere: Monday, December 11, 2023

Elmo and Abby compromise to create the “Best Friend Song” from each of their favorite songs.

This episode features a street story from Season 46, Celebrating Me, Celebrating You, Celebrating Us ("Riding a Tricycle"), Amanda Gorman writes a friendship poem, a new Cookie Monster's Foodie Truck ("Mung Beans"), and Elmo's World ("Friends").

If you saw "Rockin’ with Elmo and Abby" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Last edited:

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I liked how Gonger didn't get upset at Cookie for eating something in the new Foodie Truck segment, because he admits, it is delicious.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"Rockin’ with Elmo and Abby" premieres on PBS this Monday, December 11. Tune in and let us know your thoughts.

Season 53 episodes are also available to stream online at pbskids.org/sesame for a limited time.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I liked how Gonger didn't get upset at Cookie for eating something in the new Foodie Truck segment, because he admits, it is delicious.
I totally agree. Gonger has had more patience with Cookie in the more recent segments of late. It's like Cosby said about Cookie in "20 and Still Counting," "Some things never change." I think Gonger knows that now. 😀