Sesame Street Season 53 Episode 5304 - The Great Corn Festival

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 5304 - The Great Corn Festival
HBO Max Premiere: Thursday, November 24, 2022
PBS Premiere: Monday, September 25, 2023

Welcome to the Sesame Street Corn Party! As every family brings a special food made from corn, they learn how it is used in many ways, and by sharing foods that are special to them, they are sharing something special about themselves.

This episode features an all-new street story, Celebrating Me, Celebrating You, Celebrating Us ("Sharing Family Recipes"), Mickey Guyton sings "Community", an all-new Cookie Monster's Foodie Truck ("Eggplants"), and a new Elmo's World: Monster Edition ("Food").

If you saw "The Great Corn Festival" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Last edited:

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
It's a shame only a portion of the street story was done on the set. I like the new look of the Foodie truck. I don't know if they changed the set or the lighting, but it looks nice.

WazzupMyBoyz

Reaction score
They reused the Community Song with Mickey Guyton just three episodes after it was introduced. Seems like Sesame Workshop didn't learn their lesson in reusing non-serial segments that debuted about a few episodes after they were introduced.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"The Great Corn Festival" premieres on PBS this Monday, September 25. Tune in and let us know your thoughts.

Season 53 episodes are also available to stream online at pbskids.org/sesame for a limited time.