Sesame Street Season 52 Episode 5231 - Backyard Pizza Parlor

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 5231 - Backyard Pizza Parlor
HBO Max Premiere: Thursday, June 9, 2022
PBS Premiere: Monday, April 24, 2023

Abby and Rudy's family is following a budget and learn to have pizza night at home, instead of their usual pizza spot, Crusty Charlie's. To make it more fun, they sing songs, play games, and pretend they’re at Crusty Charlie’s as a family.

This episode features an all-new street story, I Wonder, What If, Let’s Try ("Making a Menu"), Cookie Monster's Foodie Truck ("Taco Shells"), and Elmo's World ("Fruit").

If you saw "Backyard Pizza Parlor" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Last edited:

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I liked the Chuck E Cheese reference and Elmo making clock noises with his mouth.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"Backyard Pizza Parlor" premieres on PBS this Monday, April 24. Tune in and let us know your thoughts.

Season 52 episodes are also available to stream online at pbskids.org/sesame for a limited time.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I liked the Chuck E Cheese reference and Elmo making clock noises with his mouth.
I must have missed that part, but it did seem like this was one of the eps that was taped early during the pandemic. Interesting that they referenced the pandemic without directly mentioning the pandemic, just saying that things have been shut down. Seems like Marty is still Freddy considering he sounded a lot like Snuffy there. (Again, I was sort of expecting Fat Blue to show up and notice the good customer service at the imaginary restaurant and saying, "See, Grover, that's how you run a restaurant!" Just a thought there.)