Sesame Street Season 52 Episode 5204 - Sesame Street Art Museum

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 5204 - Sesame Street Art Museum
HBO Max Premiere: Thursday, December 2, 2021
PBS Premiere: Monday, October 3, 2022

Everyone is making a painting to hang in Sesame Street’s art museum. Rudy wants to paint a rainbow, but he can’t make the perfect purple. What if he mixes the red and blue paint a little bit at a time? Let’s try!

This episode features an all-new street story, I Wonder, What If, Let’s Try ("Mixing Fruit"), Kacey Musgraves sings "All the Colors of the World", a new Cookie Monster's Foodie Truck ("Sweet Potato"), and Elmo's World ("Colors").

If you saw "Sesame Street Art Museum" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Last edited:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
What was up with Rudy's voice? I know it was dubbed in, but for the first half, it sounded really pitched up too high.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I was wondering the same thing about Rudy's voice. Frankie has shown in Amazing Adventures that even without the puppet on his hand, Rudy doesn't sound very different. Maybe something got messed up in the sound mix? It was nice to see Telly. I guess this is how we'll see him from now on, just cameos. The writers should know by now that there's more to Telly than being anxious.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
A majority of the writers aren't long-time Sesame writers, so their connection to Telly is probably minimal to none. It's also up to the producers/creative directors/research folks as to which characters should get used and with the redshifted focus a few years ago, Telly just isn't a priority anymore. That and Telly is a complex character and the way the characters are being written these days is very surface level.

It doesn't appear we're going to get Snuffy at all in anything new, so maybe they'll throw Telly a bone somewhere to make up for that.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"Sesame Street Art Museum" premieres on PBS this Monday, October 3. Tune in and let us know your thoughts.

Season 52 episodes are also available to stream online at pbskids.org/sesame for a limited time.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
A majority of the writers aren't long-time Sesame writers, so their connection to Telly is probably minimal to none. It's also up to the producers/creative directors/research folks as to which characters should get used and with the redshifted focus a few years ago, Telly just isn't a priority anymore. That and Telly is a complex character and the way the characters are being written these days is very surface level.

It doesn't appear we're going to get Snuffy at all in anything new, so maybe they'll throw Telly a bone somewhere to make up for that.
Yeah, if Marty is still heavily involved with the show and he can't use Snuffy for the time being, hopefully Telly will get more airtime. But then again, I may be talking about season 53 here. I've got to get HBO Max set up, so I'm not seeing these for the first time nine months later! :grr: