Sesame Street Season 51 Episode 5128 - Abby Airlines

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 5128 - Abby Airlines
HBO Max Premiere: Thursday May 20, 2021
PBS Premiere: Monday February 7, 2022

Elmo, Abby, Rudy, and Chris are making a pretend airplane when they run out of cardboard. They wonder what else they can use for its propeller. What if they borrow the spinning pinwheel from Abby’s garden? Let’s try!

This episode features an all-new street story, I Wonder, What If, Let’s Try ("Making Paper Airplanes"), a new Abby's Amazing Adventures ("Baggage Handlers") and a new Elmo's World ("Transportation").

If you saw "Abby Airlines" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Last edited:

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
I know I haven’t posted a review in forever (I’ve been meeting with a therapist every Thursday for some time now, so I’m too busy), but remember when I said this?
You see, 20 is one of the few numbers we haven’t gotten a Martians NOTD for (we haven’t even gotten higher than 17). This sounds like the perfect opportunity to air it, right? It would be if they didn’t air the season 45 NOTD song instead.
Well, today I got my wish.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Stephanie stole the show as Amelia. I liked how since Abby and Rudy wore noise-cancelling headphones, the secret handshake in Amazing Adventures was slightly different.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"Abby Airlines" premieres on PBS this Monday February 7. Tune in and let us know your thoughts.

Season 51 episodes are also available to stream online at pbskids.org/sesame for a limited time.