Sesame Street Season 51 Episode 5124 - Elmo and Rosita's Tallest Block Tower Ever

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 5124 - Elmo and Rosita's Tallest Block Tower Ever
HBO Max Premiere: Thursday April 22, 2021
PBS Premiere: Monday January 10, 2022

After running out of blocks to build the tallest tower ever, Elmo and Rosita wonder what else they can build with. What if they use empty containers, boxes, and bottles? Let’s try.

This episode features an all-new street story, I Wonder, What If, Let’s Try ("Building a Corral"), a new Cookie Monster's Foodie Truck ("Beets"), Hailee Steinfeld sings "I Wonder, What If, Let’s Try" and a new Elmo's World ("Blocks").

If you saw "Elmo and Rosita's Tallest Block Tower Ever" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Last edited:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Seemed a little redundant to have a street story have the same premise as that Hailee Steinfeld song.

And when is Oscar gonna get a big role this season?

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
Yeah, I knew they’d use the song due to its similarity to the story.

Why even do something like that anyway?

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I liked Oscar in the cold open saying "There's a little grouch in everyone." I also thought Chris having a ton of oatmeal boxes after Bert ate the oatmeal out of them and Elmo going "You think?" was funny. Cookie doing beatboxing and Gonger doing raper moves with his fingers in Monster Foodies was funny. Nice to have a new EW after 4 months.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"Elmo and Rosita's Tallest Block Tower Ever" premieres on PBS this Monday January 10. Tune in and let us know your thoughts.

Season 51 episodes are also available to stream online at pbskids.org/sesame for a limited time.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I liked Oscar in the cold open saying "There's a little grouch in everyone." I also thought Chris having a ton of oatmeal boxes after Bert ate the oatmeal out of them and Elmo going "You think?" was funny. Cookie doing beatboxing and Gonger doing raper moves with his fingers in Monster Foodies was funny. Nice to have a new EW after 4 months.
And Rosita's Spanish rant reminded me of Ricky Ricardo.

'Splain, Lucy.