Sesame Street Season 51 Episode 5121 - Twinkle Twinkle Little Band

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 5121 - Twinkle Twinkle Little Band
HBO Max Premiere: Thursday April 1, 2021
PBS Premiere: Monday December 13, 2021

Elmo and Abby learn how to compromise and collaborate to make a brand-new song out of both of their favorites. (Guest: Billy Porter)

This episode features a street story from Season 46, I Wonder, What If, Let’s Try ("Riding a Tricycle"), Billy Porter sings "Friends with a Penguin", Cookie Monster's Foodie Truck ("Milk") and Elmo's World ("Friends").

If you saw "Twinkle Twinkle Little Band" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Last edited:

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
The review will be out later, but what’s with this description?
Elmo hosts a matching game, and the teams must find objects that are similar to a sweater, but in different ways. They wonder if they can find something that starts with the letter “S,” feels the same, and matches its color. Let’s try!.
That didn’t happen at all.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
That's what HBO Max published. I'll update the description.
I know. They must’ve mixed up the description with an upcoming episode, since none of this happened in a Street Story already.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"Twinkle Twinkle Little Band" premieres on PBS this Monday December 13. Tune in and let us know your thoughts.

Season 51 episodes are also available to stream online at pbskids.org/sesame for a limited time.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I hope no one thinks I'm dumb for asking but did they have Eric redub Carroll's lines as Oscar in this one? It's just hard to tell because Carroll's BB and Oscar voices did sound pretty different in the HBO era. My ears just don't always seem to pick up on these things.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I hope no one thinks I'm dumb for asking but did they have Eric redub Carroll's lines as Oscar in this one? It's just hard to tell because Carroll's BB and Oscar voices did sound pretty different in the HBO era. My ears just don't always seem to pick up on these things.
They kept Caroll's voice in this airing.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
They kept Caroll's voice in this airing.
Thanks. I was thinking that. They seem to keep Carroll's voice for repeat episodes so it makes me wonder why if they redubbed Carroll's lines from "Once Upon a Sesame Street Christmas," for "Holiday at Hoopers," why they didn't do it for repeat eps as well? I guess I'm thinking is they were more focused on adding new material there and making it into a new special holiday episode, but still it's something to chew on.