Sesame Street Season 49 Episode 4933 - Camp Grover

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 4933 - Camp Grover
HBO Premiere: Saturday June 29, 2019

Elmo tells his friends that he's going to go to summer camp, but he's never been to camp before. They pretend to go to Camp Grover for the day and learn all about the fun things that can happen.

This episode features an all-new street story, a new Cookie Monster's Foodie Truck ("Chocolate") and a new Elmo's World ("Camp").

If you saw "Camp Grover" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
So, Grover doesn't know what a camp counselor does...and yet they directly reference the sketches where he was a camp counselor. Eh, whatever.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Grover kept sounding like he was turning into Bert.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I thought the street story was fun. The references to Camp Wannagohoma were a highlight. I also liked the beat of the song that Nina taught the gang. Cookie getting excited about a chocolate factory was the funniest thing I'd seen Cookie do in a Foodie Truck segment.

Flintstonefan

Reaction score
This is technically the season finale since the last 2 episodes will be reruns but what a good theme for a season finale as this is the time of year kids would be going off to camp

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"Camp Grover" premieres on PBS this Monday March 16. Tune in and let us know your thoughts.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
"Camp Grover" premieres on PBS this Monday March 16. Tune in and let us know your thoughts.
I definitely liked the Camp Wannagohome references:

All talking in unison: "No, it isn't!" Classic.