Sesame Street Season 47 Episode 4707 - Dress Up

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Snuffy wasn't in this episode. He'll be in next week's (repeat) show.
Well, I hope we'll get to see him in some new material as well. After all, Marty is one of the few performers from the classic SS age (80s, 90s I mean) who's still pretty active on the show, so I'm hoping Telly and Snuffy will get as much airtime as possible.

New
The street story wasn't much of a story, lacking any real structure or conflict, but it was otherwise cute to see Elmo and Abby enjoying dressing up so much - even though the story was reminiscient of Episode 4629 last season.
To be honest, I like that idea. It's nice to have a bit of a comical plot, a bit of a break from the 'character learns an important lesson' theme. Too bad they missed the opportunity to make a 'mummies and daddies' joke.

BTW, where was Snuffy in this ep? I think I missed him.

I wasn't expecting to see that Count/Oscar bit again. It seemed to me they were trying to avoid using older looks of the street in comparison to the new set. The repeated shows have kinda stuck to Hooper's/the arbor, where they don't look as different. But, it's weird that they'd show Oscar's can in its old place and then immediately jump to EW, where you can clearly see his new can in front of the building.
I didn't think of that, but you're right. That might be a bit confusing to kids who haven't seen the show last season. Something to think about.