Sesame Street Season 46 Episode 4633 - Don't Get Pushy

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 4633 - Don't Get Pushy
HBO Premiere: Saturday August 20, 2016
PBS Premiere: Monday October 10, 2016

Telly is upset when Rosita pushes Baby Bear by accident because she is too excited; but with the help of her friends on Sesame Street, she learns how to control herself. Also featuring Cookie Monster's Crumby Pictures ("Les Mousserables") and Elmo the Musical ("Beach the Musical"). Brought to you by the letter E and the number 11.

This street story is originally from Season 44, Episode 4402.

If you saw "Don't Get Pushy", let others know. Please like this post and share your thoughts.

Last edited:

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
The cold open was fun with Cookie showing how quickly his emotions can change.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I just realized that among all the set changes they announced for the season, Cookie Monster living above Hooper's is the only one not used in the new episodes.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I just realized that among all the set changes they announced for the season, Cookie Monster living above Hooper's is the only one not used in the new episodes.
Yeah, it's a little sad they haven't used that one yet maybe next season they will.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I know this would never happen, but since Cookie Monster lives in Bob's former apartment, wouldn't it be interesting if they had to share an apartment? Now, that would make for some interesting plots.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Eh, I found this to be a mostly meh episode. Once again, I find my biggest complaint was the song, but for different reasons this time: the underscore was too loud compared to the singing, making the lyrics incomprehensible at times.

I did like Cookie's remark about all the singing in the Crumby Pictures spoof.